Gabion Environmental Solution is a leading producer of geo-synthetic technology to the construction and environmental industries application in Nepal. Gabion Environmental Solution recognises the importance of exceeding customer expectation in the supply of quality products and services to meet the requirements of our customers and regulators. It is our aim to supply the right product, in the right place at the right time, every time by controlling our processes. From the extraction and use of raw materials in production through to customer delivery, we aim to minimise product risks and drive performance.
Gabion Environmental Solution is committed to:
- Operating a formal integrated management system that meets the Nepal Government requirements and other applicable standards.
- Operating formalized product certification schemes that are validated by a third party and ensuring that our products are CE marked where appropriate.
- Continual improvement of the effectiveness of the QMS through:
- The setting of short and long term business objectives
- Controlling and revising our systems by regular IMS management reviews
- Ensuring our employees understand the QMS requirements and receive suitable training to deliver the business needs
- Communicating openly and consulting with our stakeholders
- Focusing on the customer expectations and needs by:
- Producing products that meet customer needs
- Defining and measuring our key performance indicators for product quality and service, ensuring our business processes meet performance targets
- Actively seeking and analysing customer feedback and taking appropriate actions
- Integrating quality considerations into risk analysis and decision making on all levels through our supply chain.
- Formally reviewing this policy annually and as the needs of the business change and re-issuing as required. This policy applies to all Gabion Environmental Solution operations and is communicated to all employees and other interested parties. This policy will be displayed throughout the business and forms part of the induction training for employees. The success of this policy will be achieved through a competent and committed workforce and by developing a culture where the behavior of every employee can make a real difference.